Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Website redesign + Eight Emperors Launch

My website has sat languishing by itself for the past year while I just ignored it, too exhausted by many other activities. I finally started a redesign this weekend and just finished it! Same domain, new layout, and hopefully a little cleaner. Please check it out! www.theaeck.com
My husband and I have also launched a new collaborative art & design website: Eight Emperors. A place where we can sell smaller works of art (and a platform in which to play!). Our approach is making objects that can fit in the hand yet reside in the mind, within one's quiet mental space. We see the collection as art that you give as a gift, passed from one set of hands to another, instead of gifting something that is store-bought.
Our blog is www.8emperors.blogpost.com and we have all the twitter, facebook, pinterest to accompany it.

No comments: